Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer so far

Already July, two weeks of "vacation" done, and really nothing accomplished. I am amazed at my lack of accomplishment. Yard, house, garage, car--all suffer from this chronic condition known as neglect.
BUT, we did have an absolutely wonderful time in Nova Scotia. It really was away from all things Dalmeny in my life, and Delaney loved everything about our trip. Was I happy to be home? Not really, but I was happy to see puppy. House? Not really. Friends? Haven't seen anyone yet. Family? Nice to see everyone here, but they are all busy with everything else.
Anyway, NS is a beautiful place. Some shopping in very nice shops, trips to Peggys Cove and Halifax harbour, lobster meal...all so not Saskatchewan. Meeting Zach's family also so nice, faces and personalities to go with all the names!
Now, Steve is back here and will continue with some reno's. Keep getting this house ready to sell in case I ever make any decisions. and so summer continues.
Alone.

1 comment:

  1. You haven't done nothing. You're looking after your house and Laney. It is summer holidays after all.
    It was really nice to have you guys in NS!

    ReplyDelete