Monday, June 21, 2010

One of the things I miss is dreaming of future "what ifs". We were always scheming and making plans for the future- (just ask our big kids about our never ending plans)--retiring to Candle Lake was one such plan. We were well on our way of making it a reality...trailer to cabin to house. Would we homeschool Delaney or send her on the bus? Where would our kids sleep when they came to visit or stay in the summer? Now that is is summer again, I love to think of going to the Lake, but am SO relieved to not HAVE to go. But, the point here is that my dreaming has stopped. and I miss it, but of course it's only fun when you dream with a partner. I know the Lord hears my longing, but really....it just is not fun planning and dreaming the crazy things in prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment