Thursday, January 6, 2011

As I browse Blogger, I am reminded how serious blogging is to some out there, and I realize a blogger, I am not! When I write papers, I have to search for words--if I say it once, then I am done with the thought. Not like many speakers, who say the same thing over and over again, tho' they may repeat the thought in different words, kind of like preaching. I do notice my impatience with others when many of those vocal folk like to repeat what has already been said in their own words. ANNOYING! So, I see my thoughts of any particular day being like this---got up, had coffee, did this and that, and blah, blah, blah...See what I mean? Nothing to say, and really now, who cares what my day involved. So I am going to quit fretting about this blog, write when I feel the need, and not call myself a blogger. The question remains, tho'--now that I know I am not a blogger, what DO I want to be when I grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment